MTB/ SPD Cleat Wedges® work with SPD-compatible cleats and most other side-by-side two hole cleat systems. BikeFit specifically uses hex bolts for all SPD-style 2-hold cleat applications to provide the most secure connection.
The box includes eight (8) 2-hole SPD Cleat Wedges, two (2) 12 mm & two (2) 14 mm hex screws, an Allen key wrench, and installation instructions
Please note: this product is sent direct to NZ from Australia, Shipping time is generally between 5-10 working days
- Solves problems with alignment and common cycling pain (foot, knee, and back).
- Durable plastic to battle the conditions of dirt and road.
- Flexible enough to conform to the stiff sole of a rounded cycling shoe.
- New formula increases the strength of the plastic.
- Weight: Less than 1 gram
- 34mm x 33mm
• Shimano SPD
• Time Atac
• Speedplay Frog(see Step 4) • Crank Bros. (see Step 4) (See instructions)
& other popular 2-hole MTB type pedals
The 2-hole system is commonly known as the SPD system (SPD = Shimano ® Pedaling Dynamics). The 2-hole system can be used for all types of riding, including road cycling, mountain biking, touring and commuting. When paired with some shoes, the recessed cleat design allows easier walking. Most off-road racing, where a mud-shedding cleat design offers an advantage, is where a small two-hole cleat is popular.