Auckland Bike fit is committed to protecting your privacy and this information is generally only disclosed to other professionals such as Physiotherapists etc where necessary.
The personal and health information you provide during your consultation will be collected for the primary purpose of providing high quality service.
Where required by law or if necessary for debt collection reasons, your personal information will be disclosed.
Auckland Bikefit uses SMS and/or email communication to keep you up to date with the status of your appointment.
From time to time we may send you information regarding happenings via a number of possible ways including: post, email, telephone call or SMS. Reasons we may contact you include:
- To administer accounts and process payments.
- To communicate with you regarding any issues affecting your health and safety
- Provide information on services and benefits available to Clients.
- To notify Clients of promotions and events.
- Appointment Reminders.
- Appointment Follow Ups.
- Marketing and promotional material about new products, services or special offers.
- Periodic Newsletters and updates.
- To provide you with information about the current and future benefits of being a Auckland Bikefit client.
- Market research or surveys to improve our products and services.
Should you wish not to receive such communications or our convenient SMS appointment reminders please advise the us or alternatively follow the ‘unsubscribe’ instructions provided in the communication.
You may gain access to information held about you by us by putting your request in writing. Please note a fee may apply.
Your acceptance of these Terms and Conditions is considered consent to receive such communications as outlined above however you may opt out at any time.